Rosalind Sedacca, is a CCT a Divorce & Parenting Coach and founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network which provides valuable resources for parents. She is author of How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? Rosalind initiated International Child-Centered Divorce Month which is commemorated every January.
International Child-Centered Divorce Month
- What is a Divorce & Parenting Coach and why would one need one?
- What is International Child-Centered Divorce Month all about?
- What kind of help and resources can listeners access during January?
- How can our listeners participate?
- What are your best tips for parents coping with divorce issues?
This month divorcing and divorced parents can access free coaching, ebooks, and other gifts – all free – from divorce experts around the world. Visit: www.divorcedparentsupport.com/ebook
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.