Search Engine Optimization expert, Matt McDermott, of MorethanSEO.com reveals what businesses and internet marketing professionals need to know to keep up with Google updates to increase search engine rankings.
SEO Tips To Keep Up With Google
- Google had its Penguin 2.1 update in the beginning of October. What took place?
- Why is link building still important? Shouldn’t people just be focused on social media now?
- Some SEO professionals recommend to their clients that they build links in “tiers”. Why do you think this is the case?
- What else is missing from most companies’ SEO efforts?
- Researching keywords has changed recently as well. What recommendations do you offer that are unique and not commonly suggested?
To learn more about Matt McDermott and how he can assist you in search engine optimization and search engine marketing efforts please visit MoreThanSEO.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.