She is a regular expert contributor to major media such as Parents magazine, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Woman’s Day and many more.
Dr. Fran about her book, The Self-Aware Parent: Resolving Conflict and Building A Better Bond with Your Child.
The self-aware parent
- What are the top 3 challenges parents raising children face today?
- Why is helping your child fall asleep on their own an important first step?
- Where do parents get stuck?
- How should they handle their kids when they act out in supermarkets?
- Why should parents let their child experience disappointment?
- Why is it important for parents to be nice of their children?
- What is your takeaway message to parents listening to this program?
To find out more about Dr. Fran Walfish and her book, The Self-Aware Parent: Resolving Conflict and Building A Better Bond with Your Child please visit her website at DrFranWalfish.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.