Today we’re featuring a conversation with author and speaker Walter G. Meyer. When the Covid lock down started in March of 2020, Walt started writing one story at a time from his admittedly strange life on his Facebook page and the result was Volume One of his memoirs: If You Weren’t Here, This Would Not Be Happening: plogs from my life.
He has been a guest on our show before and is back now to tell us about the book, his process, and how he thinks it can inspire others.
Experiencing Life As An Adventure
- You didn’t really set out to write another book and this one was almost an accident. Tell me how it came about.
- Are all of the stories about celebrities or what other sorts of stories do you write about?
- Have you always wanted to write this book?
- Do you think this has a broader message than just your life story?
- You always have new projects in the works. What is next for you?
You can connect with Walter Meyer and learn more about his book at www.WalterGMeyer.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.