Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, is the bestselling author of Broadcasting Happiness. Michelle is also the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and is partnered with Arianna Huffington to study how transformative stories fuel success. She is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course.
- How did you go from a place that isn’t always “happy” to becoming a happiness expert?
- Why do you sat we are all broadcasters?
- How has our modern news cycle contributed to a culture of negativity?
- Do you think it’s harder than ever to be positive in what some say is a very negative, fear-based world?
- What is one tangible way to shift from negative to positive communication?
- How do we deal with someone who is repeatedly negative, and we can’t seem to change them?
You can learn more about Michelle and connect with her at www.MichelleGielan.com. Her book Broadcasting Happiness is available wherever books are sold and you can also learn more about it at www.BroadcastingHappiness.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR located in the NYC area. Annie Jennings PR is a book marketing and book promotion firm helping authors achieve their highest levels of success in their area of expertise. Working with our PR firm can help authors get booked on major radio talk shows, TV shows, in online media and in print media. Annie’s top level radio campaign offers authors bookings on the biggest talk shows that broadcast to the top cities in the USA. The radio talk show campaigns comes with unlimited media training, professional publicists with mega experience and the famous guarantee of performance.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here