Cynthia James is a transformational specialist dedicated to supporting women to live their BIG life. She is an International speaker/coach and pilgrimage leader. Her book I Choose Me: The Art of Being a Phenomenally Successful Woman at Home and at Work debuts on June 1.
How To Put Yourself First
- What is the reason you wrote I Choose Me and why do you feel this topic is important?
- What do you find is the biggest challenge women have in putting themselves first?
- Many are seeking true love in relationships. What advice do you have in this area?
- How do you see women creating life on their own terms? What has your experience been in this area?
- What do you want readers to learn from your book?
For more information on Cynthia and her new book, please go to www.cynthiajames.net
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR located in the NYC area. Annie Jennings PR is a book marketing and book promotion firm helping authors achieve their highest levels of success in their area of expertise. Working with our PR firm can help authors get booked on major radio talk shows, TV shows, in online media and in print media. Annie’s top level radio campaign offers authors bookings on the biggest talk shows that broadcast to the top cities in the USA. The radio talk show campaigns comes with unlimited media training, professional publicists with mega experience and the famous guarantee of performance.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here