Farnoosh Brock is an entrepreneur, author, business coach and green juice addict. After a successful corporate career at a Fortune 100 company, she started Prolific Living Inc. to fulfill her entrepreneurial passions – one of which is to champion healthy living and eating, and to that end she has published two books: “The Healthy Juicer’s Bible” and “The Healthy Smoothie Bible”.
Writing a Book? Listen to This!
- How did you get started with writing, and how did you find a publisher?
- Let’s say you have an idea and you think it might make a good book. What are some things to ask yourself before jumping in and writing it?
- Can you talk about how you approached the marketing of the book in partnership with your publisher?
- What are some of the less-known or more-creative ways that you took to marketing your book?
- Can you talk about some of the opportunities that came your way from your books?
If you have entrepreneurial aspirations and want to discover how to create your dream business, check out her FREE video course at www.smartexitblueprint.com. And to learn more about Farnoosh and Prolific Living, visit her at www.prolificliving.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.