Danna Beal, M.Ed. is a workplace culture expert, international speaker, coach and author of The Extraordinary Workplace: Replacing Fear with Trust and Compassion. She has been the keynote speaker and workshop leader for over 300 businesses on her new model for “Enlightened Leadership”; creating harmony, teamwork, engagement, and extraordinary success.
Keys To Healing the Workplace Culture
- Could you describe the current workplace culture and why it needs healing?
- What is the source of all the internal competition?
- What is the difference between an enlightened leader and an ego driven-leader?
- What is the biggest mistake leaders or managers make and how can they change that?
- What is the key to teamwork?
Learn more workplace culture expert Danna Beal and her book The Extraordinary Workplace: Replacing Fear with Trust and Compassion and her website is www.dannabeal.com. You can also join her at Facebook/Healing the Workplace Culture.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here