Dr. Bill Crawford is a licensed psychologist, author of four books and organizational consultant and speaker. In the last 27 years he has created over 3300 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, as well as PBS, where his two specials on stress and dealing with difficult people have been seen by over 15 million people.
Dr. Crawford will be revealing new information on dealing with stress and difficult people instead of them dealing with you!
The New Way To Deal With Stress & Difficult People
- What new information do you have on dealing with stress and difficult people?
- How do you access that part of your brain that helps boost clarity, confidence and creativity?
- You say this can be applied to all aspects of life, can you give some examples?
- Do you get stressed, and if so, do you practice what you preach?
- How can we use this material to deal with difficult people or those who are upset with us?
To learn more about Dr. Bill Crawford and this new material, please visit his website at BillCrawfordPhD.com where you can contact him about speaking to your organization or consulting as a corporate trainer.
You can also sign up to receive 4 free videos on his “Life From The Top Of The Mind” system, as well as subscribe to Dr. Crawford’s YouTube Channel with over 120 videos, and connect with him on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, iTunes, and LinkedIn.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here