David Bradford is a 30 year veteran of the computer industry known for accelerating growth and performance of game-changing organizations. He is author of the new book Up Your Game: 6 Timeless Principles for Networking Your Way to the Top.
Being The Greatest Networker On The Planet
- How do you connect with people on a deeper, more meaningful level?
- Can social media tools like LinkedIn and Twitter get in the way? How can they be used to facilitate deeper connections?
- What aspects of relationship building will never change?
- Where do people make their biggest mistake when networking?
- Which of the six principles for networking is the most critical?
To learn more about David Bradford and his new book, Up Your Game: 6 Timeless Principles for Networking Your Way to the Top, please visit www.davidbradford.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.