Scott Behren is a trial lawyer and owner of the Behren Law Firm in Weston, Florida that practices in all state and federal courts in the state of Florida. He specializes in the areas of business and employment litigation and today we’re going to discuss your rights as an employee.
Your Employee Rights
- How do I know whether my employer has misclassified me as an independent contractor when, in fact, I am an employee, and what can I do about it?
- How do I know whether my employer is properly paying me as a salaried employee rather than an hourly one who should get overtime.
- What do I do if my boss is picking on me at work?
- I have a non-compete, is it enforceable?
- What is a shareholder or operating agreement and do I need to have one for my business?
If you have any questions about any of the legal matters covered today or any other legal matters you can reach Behren Law Firm at www.behrenlaw.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.