Leslie Ungar from Electric Impulse Communications, and author of 100 tips in 100 Days-How to Communicate your Competitive Edge, is here to reveal the 7 ways women get in their own way of their inner diva and defines just what a diva really is. Leslie has unique take on women and for women. She is going to tell us – her tips can apply to some men too – how to take back your power, be heard and get results.
7 Ways Women Get In Their Own Way Of Their Inner Diva
- What gets in the way of women’s success?
- What is one thing that women can do today to help them be more successful?
- So you have identified seven way women get in their own way-can you quickly share those with us?
- What is the biggest mistake women make in their communication or leadership choices?
- Why don’t we hear much about women’s role in their own success?
To learn more about Leslie Ungar, Electric Impulse Comunications, and her perspective on DIVA’S and pop culture on her website, electricimpulse.com and her blog: leadersneedtospeak.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.