Today’s guest is Beth Caldwell, author of the new book SMART LEADERSHIP, 12 Strategies to Help You Shift from Ineffective Boss to Brilliant Leader. Beth is currently on tour, speaking at workshops nationwide and helping others become the brilliant leaders they were meant to be.
Be A Brilliant Leader
- What makes for a bad boss and how did you find out?
- What are the biggest problems businesses and organizations face today?
- How can unhappy people ruin a company?
- What is the first step to becoming a brilliant leader?
- What are simple strategies you can implement today that will have an immediate impact on your success?
Beth Caldwell’s books are available in bookstores nationwide.
Please connect with Beth via her website, or Facebook or Linked to invite her to teach a leadership workshop in your city.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here