Katharine Halpin is the CEO and founding principal of The Halpin Companies, and an expert in bringing order to chaos. She works with CEOs, leaders and their teams. Katharine is the author of Alignment for Success: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself, Your Teams and Your Company.
Bring Order To Chaos At Work
- What is the number one way people sabotage themselves, their teams and their companies?
- How can leaders minimize this waste of productivity?
- With the expectation that everyone is available 24/7 via their smart phones, how can a leader find time to ‘hit the pause button’?
- What are the 8 practical time and life management habits?
- Why are you hopeful about the future of the workplace?
To learn more about Katharine, her book Alignment for Success: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself, Your Teams and Your Company and services please visit www.HalpinCompany.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.