Startup Mentor and Advisor, George Parrish is the Founder and President of ConsultantsGP. George sits on the board of advisors of 10 startups and mentors another dozen. He’ll give an inside look into what it takes to transform an idea into a business.
Confessions of a StartUp Mentor
- How do you turn an idea into a viable business? Where do you start?
- Who can you trust with your idea?
- What is a red flag that tells you a banker is not the right one for your business?
- How do you compile a board of advisors?
- What’s more important at the beginning, traction or funding?
To learn more about George Parrish, his products and services please visit www.consultantsgp.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.