David Frood is the author of The Thinking Corporation (2008) and Steps to Becoming A Thinking Corporation (2014). He is an authority on corporate innovation through implementing employee-generated ideas after studying this topic as a corporate consultant over the past 2 decades.
Developing A Great Corporate Culture
- How important is the culture of an organization for generating ideas from employees?
- Most of us would know what it feels like to work in a great culture but what makes it great?
- If an organization isn’t happy with its culture how long does it take to change it?
- How would they go about making these changes?
- It’s quite common for the culture to change, for better or worse, with changes to senior management. How do you maintain a great culture once you have it?
Steps to Becoming A Thinking Corporation is available from barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com. The Thinking Corporation also conducts on-line culture surveys with employees. If you are interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a brochure.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.