Award-winning author and presenter, Dr. Elizabeth Kearney is a former John Hopkins Fellow with a background as both a professor and business owner. She is author of The Competitive Edge. In this podcast Dr. Kearney shares tips on how to become a very successful business.
Gaining the Competitive Edge in Business
- Are there ways to jumpstart a business?
- Do I really need a marketing plan? Why?
- Why is it important to clone the winners and how does one do it?
- How can I step out ahead of my competition?
- What new technology do I need to consider and use?
For more information on Dr. Kearney’s book The Competitive Edge please visit www.mikilipress.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.