From serving in the Israel Defense Forces to returning to the States, Dorit Sasson has mustered the courage to translate her experiences into her soon-to-be released memoir Accidental Soldier: A Memoir of Service and Sacrifice in the Israel Defense Forces.
Dorit talks about courage on different levels including what courage looks like in building your business. She podcasts weekly around the theme of courage for her weekly show, “Giving Voice to Your Courage.”
Give Life To Your Courage
- What are the three things business owners need to know about implementing courage in their business?
- How do you help authors give voice to their courage?
- What is the #1 most important tip you can provide our listeners about courage as a mindset?
- What is the #1 secret to living a courageous life?
- What do you want readers to learn from your book?
Dorit Sasson, author of Accidental Soldier and creator of Giving Voice to Your Courage podcast, wants to help business owners and authors make more courageous decisions from an aligned place of authenticity and passion. Connect with her at www.doritsasson.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here