Mike Myatt is a leadership advisor to Fortune 500 CEOs and boards. He has been recognized by Thinkers50 as one of the preeminent leadership thinkers globally, is widely regarded as America’s Top CEO coach, is the author of Leadership Matters, a Forbes leadership columnist, and is the CEO at N2growth. His new book, Hacking Leadership is available in bookstores everywhere on December 16th.
- What does it mean to hack leadership?
- Why do people get trapped in a cycle of repeated failure and how can they get out?
- How can the power of unlearning help?
- What are the most significant changes leaders have faced in recent years?
- What would you say is the biggest gap leaders face today and how can they overcome it?
To learn more about Mike Myatt and his latest book Hacking Leadership visit N2Growth.com. His book is available on Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.