Dr. Thalma Lobel is an internationally recognized psychologist and author of SENSATION: The New Science of Physical Intelligence, out in April from Atria Books. By sharing fascinating new findings – like how clean smells promote moral behavior and sports teams in black jerseys are given more penalties than teams in other colors – Dr. Lobel reveals how shockingly susceptible we are to sensory input from the world around us.
How Our Senses Rule Our Actions
- What is the study of embodied cognition?
- Tell us about some of the most fascinating research that you discuss in SENSATION.
- How do your findings impact us on a day to day basis?
- How is your field different from that of say, a neuroscientist who studies body language?
- Why is SENSATION important now?
You can learn more about this fascinating research and embodied cognition in SENSATION or by visiting www.simonandschuster.com or www.thalmalobel.com. The book is on sale April 29 in the US, wherever books are sold.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.