Bob Thompson is the founder and editor-in-chief of the online community CustomerThink.com, which helps business leaders understand how to succeed with customer-centric business strategies. He has just published a new book “Hooked on Customers” which reveals the five organizational “habits” of top-performing companies.
How To Make Customer-Centricity A Habit
- What is the purpose of your new book “Hooked on Customers”?
- In your experience, what does “customer centric” really mean?
- What are the five habits and how do they work together?
- Which of the habits do companies find the hardest to get right?
- Where should a company start on its customer-centric journey?
To learn more about Bob Thompson and his new book, “Hooked on Customers” please visit www.hookedoncustomers.com and you can find Bob’s online community at www.customerthink.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.