Pam Danziger is the author of a new book for independent specialty retailers called, Shops that POP! 7 Steps to Extraordinary Retail Success. A market researcher and expert on America’s most profitable customer segment, the affluent, she says that shopping small is the next BIG story in retail.
How To Make Your Shop POP!
- What is a shop that POPs!? Is it different from a pop-up shop?
- Why do you say that small specialty retailers are the bright spot in an otherwise stagnant retail environment?
- In your book you talk about how specialty retailers need to target the more affluent customers in their community. Who are the affluent and how can specialty retailers attract them to their stores?
- You stress in your book that success in retail today is less about WHAT you sell and more about HOW you sell it. What specifically do you mean?
- Your book is written specifically for small retailers, but what can the big retailers who need all the help they can get learn from Shops that POP! too?
To learn more about Pam’s book Shops that POP! 7 Steps to Extraordinary Retail Success and this new trend in retail that is bringing Main Street shopping back all across the country, visit her website, www.unitymarketingonline.com You have a free white paper available there entitled “Small Is the Next BIG Story at Retail” where they can learn about the latest trends in shopping.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book promotion services to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major high impact radio talk interview shows, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media outlets and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers across the country.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here