Heather Allen, MBA, is the author of Let Your Creativity Work for You: How to Turn Artwork into Opportunity. She is a business and marketing consultant who helps creative people create business, empowering visual artists with business and marketing know-how through her new book and consulting program, ArtBusinessOnline.com.
Let Your Creativity Work For You
- You say there’s no better time than today for artists to thrive in marketing their art and craft. Why do you believe this is true?
- What made you want to focus your consulting practice on the business of being an artist? What made you want to work with visual artists?
- What is the biggest challenge artists and creative entrepreneurs face?
- What’s the first step to turning artwork into opportunity?
- How can our listeners get a copy of your book?
Listeners who want to take their creative business to the next level can buy Heather Allen’s book at www.HeatherAllenOnline.com—the only place you can purchase a signed copy of the book. This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
Thanks for the opportunity to share my book with your creative readers!