Danny Kofke is a former elementary school teacher turned personal finance author that has been an expert for CNN, The CBS Early Show, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal. With recent research finding 66 million Americans have nothing saved for emergencies, Danny’s here to help others manage their money better.
Make Money Management Easy
- Many people struggle with managing their money well. What is the first step someone can take to gain control of their finances?
- In talking with thousands of people, what do you feel is the main reason why others spend more than they earn?
- What should someone do first – pay off debt or save money? Why?
- From many reports/studies, it seems millennials are doing a better job at managing their money than their parents did. Why do you think this is the case?
- What is the most important message you hope others get from you?
Many people find money management difficult to understand. Danny hopefully showed you if this former school teacher can do it, you can too. Learn more about Danny and his books at www.dollarswithdanny.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here