Chuck Blakeman offers transformational discussion on how business owners and leaders can “get off the treadmill”. Chuck is best-selling author and world-renowned business advisor. Chuck is a weekly contributor to Inc. Magazine and author of Making Money is Killing Your Business, rated “#1 Business Book of the Year” by NFIB, the largest business owner association in America.
Making Money Is Killing Your Business
- Why does your book have such an in-your-face title like Making Money is Killing Your Business? Aren’t we supposed to make money?
- Why did you decide to write a 2nd Edition of Making Money? What are some of the new topics?
- What do you mean by a Business Maturity Date? Is that when you sell your business?
- You say ANY business can get to maturity in just three to five years? How can you back that up?
- Why do you think planning in general is disease and Speed of Execution is so special?
To learn more about Chuck, his books, his Inc. articles, TED Talk, speaking opportunities, business advisory, etc. please check out his site ChuckBlakeman.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie Jennings PR specializes in marketing books for getting authors booked on radio talk show interviews, TV shows in major online and in high circulation magazines and newspapers. Annie also works with speakers and experts to build up powerful platforms of credibility and influence.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here