Doug Sandler – also known as Mr. Nice Guy – has over 30 years of business experience as an entrepreneur and business leader. His book, Nice Guys Finish First is a #1 ranked Amazon Best Seller. Doug specializes in making connections, building relationships and strengthening bonds both inside and outside organizations.
Nice Guys Finish First
· Most people say nice guys finish last, why should we believe nice guys finish first?
· Is the corporate world ready for this nice guys to be a part of the hierarchy?
· How is social media driving this “nice guys” trend?
· What mistakes do you see being made and how can you help fix them?
· What advice can you share so that people can get started on this new way?
If you want to get a hold of Doug’s book, go to Amazon.com and search for Nice Guys Finish First, by Doug Sandler. Doug also hosts a weekly podcast called The Nice Guys on Business, which is available on iTunes. Reach out to Doug via Twitter (handle @djdoug) or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.