Organizational leader, David J Waldron, is author of Hire Train Monitor Motivate: Build an Organization, Team or Career of Distinction in the Transformational Workplace. In this book, David offers powerful yet simple techniques that can dramatically improve your achievements in today’s hyper competitive local and global marketplaces.
Pro Roadmap For Career Motivated Millennials
- What is a transformational workplace?
- You are an advocate of placing people before mission and vision in the organization – isn’t that usually a given?
- How do the principles of hiring, training, monitoring, and motivating benefit the entry- level recent college grad or career staff member?
- Why should our listeners be optimistic about his or her essential role in the twenty-first century workplace?
- As a thirty-year veteran of the local and global workplaces, what tips can you share that listeners may not have heard before?
Follow David on Twitter @davidjwaldron, and on the web at davidjwaldron.com, where you can subscribe to his Free Exclusive Reader Alerts, including your personal link to the author’s subscriber-only web page. David’s Books for Main Street℠ series is available in paperback or ebook editions at Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here