Ed Evarts is a highly respected leadership coach, speaker, and author. His newest book is Raise Your Visibility and Value: Uncovering the Lost Art of Connecting on the Job. Ed shares some of the ways any business professional can become more visible and add more value in their organization and industry.
Raise Your Visibility & Value
- What challenges are business professionals facing in the workplace today?
- Why is raising your visibility and value important to business professionals?
- Are you suggesting that networking is bad?
- Where are our listeners making their biggest mistake?
- What is one activity for raising visibility and perhaps one activity for raising value that employees can, as business professionals, start doing right now?
Ed Evarts is a highly respected leadership coach, speaker, and author. His newest book is Raise Your Visibility and Value: Uncovering the Lost Art of Connecting on the Job will be coming out on September 1, 2016. His website is www.excellius.com
For our podcast listeners, if you send Ed an email to email@example.com entitled “Assessment,” Ed will send you a free link to his online Raise Your Visibility Indicator, which provides immediate insights into areas in which you need to work to raise your visibility in your organization and industry.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here