Motivational Keynote Speaker and Business Growth Expert, Meridith Elliott Powell works with clients to help them instill ownership at every level to ensure profits at every turn. Meridith is the author of several books, including Winning In The Trust & Value Economy, and her latest Own It: Redefining Responsibility.
Redefining Responsibility In The New Economy
- In reading your books and articles, you say that this economy is not down – but different? What exactly do you mean by that?
- How can businesses – small and large – position themselves to grow in this economy?
- Your new book is entitled Own It – Redefining Responsibility. Who’s responsibilities are we redefining and why?
- Why is engaging your workforce so important in this economy?
- What specifically can you do to become the employee that companies strive to keep?
- What advice do you have for corporate leaders, employees, or business owners for their best shot of success in 2016?
To learn more about Meridith please visit www.meridithelliottpowell.com or connect with her on FB, linked in, and twitter, continue the discussion with my blog or on youtube.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here