Michelle McCullough is a serial entrepreneur, a radio show host for Make It Happen (with over 1,000,000 downloads to date), and the managing director of Startup Princess, an international organization for women entrepreneurs. Michelle is shares the same social media blueprint she used to grow her following to nearly a third of a million.
Social Media Blueprint for Small Businesses
- What is the biggest mistake businesses make in social media marketing?
- What makes your approach to social media so powerful?
- What’s your favorite tip for growing your following?
- What are your three favorite tips for crushing it through social media marketing?
- What’s your advice to the small business owner who can’t spend all day managing their social media channels?
If you’re ready to take your social media marketing to the next level, check out Michelle’s Social Media Blueprint for Businesses at michelleontheair.com/socialmedia If you’d like Michelle’s Social Media Scheduler free, email her directly at email@example.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.