Jim Blasingame is one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship, and was ranked as the #1 small business expert in the world by Google. President and founder of Small Business Network, Inc., Jim is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show. His new book is The Age of the CustomerTM
The Age of the Customer
- What is the “Age of the Customer”?
- Hasn’t the customer ALWAYS been right?
- Is this concept even more crucial for entrepreneurs and small business?
- Which skills have endured and are just as important in the age of the customer as they were 20 years ago?
- What is the number one thing business owners must do as the Age of the Seller ends and the Age of the Customer begins?
You can learn more about Jim Blasingame and his new book The Age of the CustomerTM, at www.AgeOfTheCustomer.com