Gregg Ward is a former trainer for the New York City Police Department and an expert on leadership and workplace dynamics, author of the new book The Respectful Leader: Seven Ways to Influence Without Intimidation. Research shows disrespect is at an all-time high in the workplace, with most Americans expecting to encounter it more than twice a day – why?
The Case for Respect
- What’s going on here? Why is there so much disrespect in our workplaces?
- Some bosses are just tough, right? Isn’t that just the way it is?
- So, how do you define respect? And doesn’t respect have to be earned?
- In your new book you claim that being a Respectful Leader isn’t all that hard. But how is someone supposed to be respectful when everyone else around them isn’t?
- If you have one recommendation from your book for an up and coming manager who wants to be a Respectful Leader, what would that be?
To learn more about Gregg Ward, and his new book published by John Wiley & Sons, The Respectful Leader: Seven Ways to Influence Without Intimidation please visit www.RespectfulLeader.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie Jennings PR specializes in marketing books for getting authors booked on radio talk show interviews, TV shows in major online and in high circulation magazines and newspapers. Annie also works with speakers and experts to build up powerful platforms of credibility and influence.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here