Personal fitness and strength trainer, Chris Weiler, has specialized in the areas of athletic performance, development and rehabilitation for over 20 years. He has expanded the concept of Performance to include improving how we perform in all areas of life, such as how to reduce stress and achieve our goals. Chris is author of the upcoming book, The Reflex – The Easy 4 Step Method to Look Great, Feel Great & Excel in Life!
The Easy 4 Step Method To Look Great, Feel Great & Excel In Life
- What is the first step in “The Reflex”? If it’s easy, why don’t people do it?
- What is your “Efficiency Principle” and how did it impact the structure of this book?
- What are the three things they most need to know that can change their lives?
- Where are they making their biggest mistake?
- What do you mean when you say you don’t you believe in Tips or Tricks?
To say thank you for listening to this podcast, Chris would like to offer you a FREE GIFT. Go to www.ChrisWeiler.com right now and choose between The Top 5 Diet Mistakes, 3 Secrets to Motivation, 3 Quick & Easy Ways to Combat Stress.
And make sure you go to Amazon and pick up Chris’ book The Reflex, that goes on sale April 21st. While at Amazon, check out Chris’ latest nutrition book, The 3/4 Rule, that shows you how to eat to Look and Feel Great!
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.