Lisa Dietlin is the author of The Power of Three: How to Achieve Your Goals By Simply Doing Three Things a Day. In The Power of Three, Lisa provides helpful ideas, derived from her experience in the nonprofit arena and in business consulting, on where to start, doing the ‘hard’ things, networking right, seizing opportunities and listening well.
The Power of Three: Achieve Goals By Doing Three Things A Day
- What is The Power of Three about and why did you decide to write this book?
- Can you give an example in your life or business where you used The Power of Three to achieve a goal?
- What do you think is the biggest mistake people make in working towards their goals?
- What’s fresh and original about this book and the concept of The Power of Three that listeners most need to know that can change their lives?
- How can organizations use The Power of Three? How do you work with organizations using The Power of Three?
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.