Kurt David is a former professional athlete, highly-regarded author, TV personality, business owner, counselor, and consultant to world class athletes. Both his highly-acclaimed book, FROM GLORY DAYS and TV show of the same name chronicle the lives of Hall of Fame, All-Star, and World Champion former professional athletes.
The R.U.L.E.S. For Successfully Facing Change
- What are your R.U.L.E.S. for successfully facing change? Refocus, Using Network, Letting Go, Execute, Someone
- How important is attitude?
- What is the meaning of your acronym for A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E.?
- How does the fear of failure hold people back from change?
- What lessons can we learn from pro athletes and apply to our own lives?
More information about Kurt A. David, his book, TV show, and services can be found at www.kurtdavid.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here