JenningsWire blogger, Elle Febbo, is a bestselling author, speaker, child advocate, professional publishing strategist and Contract Adviser for the National Writers Union. She uses her books to raise funds and awareness for charities, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, for which she serves on the Board of Directors. She has raised over $120,000 through crowd funding, and recently funded her latest title, “Life By Heart” through a crowd funding platform, while raising thousands for a cause close to hear heart.
The Secret To Successfully Crowd Funding Your Book
- What is crowd funding, and where do you even begin?
- Where does charitable giving fit into it all and how do I find a charity to partner with?
- What are some of the components a person should have in place when they’re considering crowd funding for their title?
- You have 3 Success Tips to share. What are they?
- How can we learn more? Do you have a workshop or webinar coming up?
Learn all about Elle’s work, the charities she’s working with now, her free downloads for authors and more at www.ellefebbo.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.