Tony Wilkins is the host of the Internet sensation Small Business Forum Radio www.blogtalkradio.com/tonywilkins with over 125,000 listeners worldwide. Mr. Wilkins is also the publisher of Small Business Forum Magazine, Foodie Quarterly, and Podium Magazine. In addition he has launched a successful booking service for authors and speakers. His new book The Career Whisperer will be out Jan 2016.
Turn Networking Events Into Revenue
- How do you avoid networking with people that only want to sell you something?
- What do you do with all those business cards?
- Is it more about quantity of people you meet or quality?
- How do you determine whether or not someone is worth the follow up?
- What networking mistake must you avoid at all costs?
To learn more about Tony Wilkins books, magazines, booking service or boot camp for speakers and authors, e-mail him directly at email@example.com. Also to be sure to tune in to my radio show Small Business Forum Radio Fridays at 3:30pm Pacific.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here