Lynne Eisaguirre is a workplace and leadership expert, former employment attorney and author of six books on workplace topics, including the Power of a Good Fight: How to Embrace Conflict to Drive Productivity, Creativity, and Innovation.
Using Conflict To Increase Productivity & Innovation
- Most leaders think they should avoid conflict, why do you suggest that’s not the best strategy?
- What is productive conflict?
- What conflict style creates the most problems for leaders?
- You talk about having good fights. What does it take to have a good fight?
- How can leaders use consensus productively?
Find lots more information and articles about leadership and productive conflict on Lynne’s website: www.workplacesthatwork.com. Email Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org, mention this podcast and you will receive a free leadership guide for successfully using conflict to create more creativity, productivity and innovation.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here