Joan Kuhl is an international speaker, lead author and editor of the new edition of Peter F Drucker’s Five Most Important Questions: Enduring Wisdom for Young Leaders, and founder of Why Millennials Matter, a Generation Y speaking and consulting company based in New York that focuses on raising awareness to employers of the value of investing in their future workforce and millennial customer demographic.
Why Millennials Matter
- Why do you CARE about Millennials so much?
- What are the top 3 struggles that younger employees (Millennials) face in the workplace?
- Why do we lose so many talented young people at companies of every size and sector?
- How can employers engage Millennials? What can companies do to retain them?
- Why is it so hard for different generations to communicate effectively and how can they improve?
For leaders, brands and organizations who are interested in investing in young talent, you can find more information about Joan’s research, books (Peter Drucker’s Five Most Important Questions: Enduring Wisdom for Today’s Leaders and The First Globals: Understanding, Managing, and Unleashing Our Millennial Generation) and consulting work at her website www.whymillennialsmatter.com.
Follow Joan on Twitter, @JoanKuhl and Instagram, @WhyMillennialsMatter.
For students and young professionals who are looking for inspiration and tools to achieve your goals, sign up for the newsletter on our website to access forthcoming video, podcast and blog series hosted with partners Barnes & Noble College and BankMobile.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.