Michelle Tillis Lederman is the author of two books; The 11 Laws of Likability and Heroes Get Hired. She is an expert in relationship networking, career advancement, and work place communications. She has been on NBC, FOX, NPR, New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and countless other media outlets. Michelle was also recently named one of the Top 25 Professional Networking Experts by Forbes.
The 11 Laws of Likability
- Most networking experts focus on working a room, getting in front of key people, and making every conversation strategic. How is your approach to networking dramatically different?
- What is the most important law?
- We all know that first impressions are critical. Would you share your law and a few practical tips for making a strong and positive one?
- Social networking on the Internet has become a true phenomenon. Regardless of their wild popularity, are sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn valuable tools for business networking? How can networkers effectively use them?
- A lot of people struggle with asking for something, what advice do you have for them?
Make sure you check out the 11 Laws of Likability program at www.11lawsoflikability.com and connect with Michelle on her professional Facebook page and Twitter @mtlederman using the hashtag #365LivingGiving to be a part of the movement. Her website www.michelletillislederman.com has all the links to her blog, you tube channel and more.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.