Jacob Engel is a business consultant and positive psychology coach who combines his expertise in running a 200 million dollar family business with positive psychology. He is author of The Prosperous Leader, which shares the 10 rules of business his father practiced and many more ideas he’s learned during his 30 years of experience.
The Prosperous Leader
- What is the most common and destructive thing people do to themselves? Is it the same in business and in life?
- How can people understand their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the best type of communication style?
- How can you develop this communication style?
- Where do people make their biggest business mistake?
To learn more about Jacob Engel his book The Prosperous Leader please visit www.theprosperousleader.com where you can also find more information on consulting services and informative resources.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.