Financial Planner, Michelle Perry Higgins, is the Principal of California Financial Advisors in San Ramon. Since 1996 she has built a successful practice advising executive professionals into retirement. Her passion for finance has helped hundreds of individuals better understand the process of investing and fiscal planning. She is the author of the new book, College Poor No More.
College Poor No More
- Why do you think so many young people are ill-equipped when they go to college to budget and effectively manage their finances?
- When is credit card use good? When is it trouble?
- What can parents do to help a child BEFORE they step foot on campus?
- How much should parents help if they struggle to make ends meet at school?
- What is your number one tip for students to avoid being “college poor”?
Michelle believes that staying ahead financially in life can start with one’s college years – this book offers valuable advice for any and every young person. Learn more at www.MichellePerryHiggins.com. 100% of the profits from the book sales of College Poor No More will go to providing scholarships for deserving students. You can preorder now on www.Amazon.com. This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.