Dr. Ellen McMahon is the Dean of the faculty and degree programs at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, a private nonprofit graduate school with students at an average age of 40.
In this podcast, Dr. McMahon discusses how to build global competence in your career and how furthering education results in positive impact on organizations and community.
Building Global Competence and Your Career
- Given current economic conditions people are working longer – how can they stay current and relevant so they continue to grow and prosper in their careers?
- How can an MBA help move your career forward – can it really jump start a career?
- Given all the conversation around global trends and globalization, where do you start to get global experience?
- Traditionally education has not been focused on creating business impact, how does LFGSM build that into the curriculum?
- Is an MBA enough to keep your career on track? How do you create your own lifelong learning plan?
For more information, please visit http://www.lakeforestmba.edu/
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.