In this podcast, JenningsWire talks with Dr. Zach LaBoube (La-Boo), who in his new book, HCG 2.0 – A Modern Adaptation of the Traditional HCG Diet, provides a smarter and safer way to shed those unwanted pounds utilizing current research in low-carb, ketosis dieting, caloric ratios and basic food chemistry to create a more sustainable version of the controversial HCG diet for the average working adult.
A Smart and Safe Adaptation of the Controversial HCG Diet
- What exactly is the HCG diet for those of us that have never heard of it and don’t know what it is?
- What is the controversy surrounding the diet? Why is it so polarizing?
- What were you goals in writing HCG 2.0? To make a more effective diet or something else?
- Briefly explain the differences between your protocol and the traditional HCG diet?
- What happens following the diet? Do the dieters maintain their weight loss?
If you’d like more information on HCG 2.0, you can visit Dr. Zach’s blog at www.InsideOutWellness.net. HCG 2.0 is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.