Amy White is a best-selling author, Caregiver Champion and Intuitive Life Coach who left her career to pursue her passion championing Caregivers after her personal experience supporting her teenage son through a terrifying mental health crisis. Amy is the author of the inspirational memoir, Closer to Paradise: A Mother’s Journey through Crisis and Healing, published by Motivational Press.
Closer to Paradise
- You call yourself a Caregiver Champion, what does that mean and what drew you to this work?
- Your story is such a personal one, what made you decide to write Closer to Paradise: A Mother’s Journey through Crisis and Healing?
- What are some lessons that you learned going through this crisis with your son?
- You mention in your book that you felt blame and shame, as a mother, can you explain?
- How do you use your story to help others?
You can learn more about Amy’s work as a Caregiver Champion, coach and intuitive on her website at www.farfromparadise.org and you can purchase her new book (Launching August 2016) by visiting www.closertoparadisebook.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here