Michael Spitzer is the author of the new book Fitness at 40,50, 60 and Beyond. And if you saw the cover of this book, you would be shocked to learn that the people pictured are around 50 years old! In fact, the author himself IS one of the individuals on the cover.
Fitness At 40, 50, 60 And Beyond
- What motivated you to write a book about fitness for people over age 40 ?
- Why do you think there is so little information like this for older people ?
- What major misconceptions do people have about diet and exercise ?
- How much time is really required for a person to get in shape ?
- What else does your book discuss aside from weight loss and better overall fitness ?
If you are nearing or over age 40 and have been struggling with weight loss or otherwise feel the need to get serious about taking better care of yourself, you can learn more at the books’ website www.highpointproducts.com. Michael’s book, Fitness At 40,50,60 and Beyond is also available on Amazon.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here