Jennifer Browne is an advocate for nutrition education and digestive disorder cessation. She is passionate about promoting clean, “wholistic” food practices and avoiding the slew of “non-foods” that make up our current food system. Her first book, Happy Healthy Gut, was released on January 2.
Don’t rely on bandage solutions—take your health into your own hands, and be proactive. Think “food-forward!”
Happy Healthy Gut
- Why do you think it’s so important to take charge of your own digestive health?
- What does it mean to think “food-forward?”
- What are some foods that are not good for anyone experiencing digestive issues?
- Why is the distinction between “vegetarian/vegan” and “whole food, plant-based” so important to you?
- What is the #1 tip for transitioning to a whole food, plant-based diet?
To learn more about how to improve your digestive health naturally, visit Jennifer’s website at JenniferBrowne.org and follow her on twitter @jennifer_browne.Happy Healthy Gut is available at Barnes & Noble, independent bookstores and on Amazon.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.