Cinthia McFeature PhD is the co-author of the upcoming book Integrated Health – HeartPath Practitioner Assessment and Intervention for the Trauma-Exposed Patient – was written to expose the deeper impact of trauma from a physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual perspective.
The Deeper Impact of Trauma
- What is an integrative behavioral health approach?
- What is trauma-informed care?
- Why is trauma exposure a game changer?
- How does complex trauma impact a person, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially?
- Why should Trauma-Exposed patients be handled differently?
For more information on Dr. McFeature and the new book Integrated Health – HeartPath Practitioner Assessment and Intervention for the Trauma-Exposed Patient please visit www.HeartPathPractitioner.com This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers. Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you. If you are using a mobile device, please click here