Dr. Kristen Lee Costa, is an award-winning Behavioral Sciences Professor and known as America’s Stress and Burnout Doc and author of Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress. According to the American Psychological Association, there has been a sharp increase in mental health problems amongst college students, Dr. Kris has done her own research into the reasons behind this and shares solutions with us today.
Your Mental Health is More Important Than Your Grades
- What are some reasons that we are in a “college mental health crisis”?
- Are students of today actually more stressed than those in the past?
- In your study, what did you find most striking about your college students and stress?
- Why is self-care so important for students?
- Who or what can students turn to when they are overwhelmed with stress?
You can purchase Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress via Amazon and other major book retailers. Please join the conversation on preventing burnout and making the most of your stress with Dr. Kris on Twitter and Facebook @therealDrKris and Instagram @DrKrisreset
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here