Kelly Meister Yetter is the author of Crazy Critter Lady and No Better Medicine. Both books detail her experiences rescuing abused and unwanted animals. Both books also chronicle how caring for animals has helped her heal from childhood sexual abuse.
Animals Are Our Best Teachers
- How does caring for animals help the healing process?
- What benefits can people expect from their animal companions?
- What life lessons can a gang of abandoned ducks teach us?
- Which animals are our best teachers?
- Where can people go to volunteer in animal rescue?
You can find out more about Kelly Meister-Yetter and her books Crazy Critter Lady and No Better Medicine at www.crazycritterlady.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.